If you are confused about buying the sit-stand Desks or if you think that sit and stand desk is the best choice or not. Online there are numerous customer reviews and positive feedback about this ergonomic fixture. Its flexible nature allows you to switch from standing to sitting. Through this mechanism, your neck and back pain can be relieved.
However, if you are still not influenced by the sit-stand workstation. Then don’t worry; we have covered every aspect. Because we know that transitioning from a traditional desk to a more ergonomic desk is not easy. Let’s explore most of them below:
- It takes time to get familiar – when installing the sit-and-stand desk in the office. Everyone has to adjust themselves according to the equipment provided. It might take some significant time before you get used to the equipment. As per the research conducted by the Texas A&M Health Science Center School of Public cited in the Forbes Article, the participants in the sit-stand workstation are more productive than the sit-only category.
- Don’t worry; you don’t have to stand the whole day – As we know, the sit-stand desks allow you to stand, but that doesn’t mean you have to work the entire day standing on your feet. Even if you do so, it may lead to varicose veins or swollen ankles and feet, which ultimately leads to poor blood circulation. Similarly, too much sitting is bad for your health. As a result, we suggest a pair of ergonomic standing desk converter.
- Purchase an anti-fatigue floor mat – This anti-fatigue floor mat is helpful for your comfort and convenience. It provides an extra cushion that will be helpful for the workers to stand longer without causing any harm to the knees. Using a ½ inch anti-fatigue floor mat will be adequate. However, if you are on your feet for more than 12 hours a day, you buy a thicker one.
- The importance of ergonomics – Ergonomics is termed the architecture factors for the workplace, which is attested to maximize productivity by minimizing the operational effort through fatigue and discomfort. It is beneficial in large-scale industries to optimize the proper techniques while working. Considering the importance of ergonomics, we suggest changing the customer mechanism from traditional tech to a modern tech-based system to increase productivity and minimize fatigue. Enlisted below are some of the additional tips:
- Your arms will be positioned at a 90 degrees angle while typing or standing
- Your computer screen will be at your eye-level
- You must ensure that your computer monitor must be at least an arm’s length away.
We must understand the importance of ergonomics and plan our workspace for better productivity and less discomfort. If you are interested in buying the sit-stand workstation, then you should visit www.purpleark.in at once.