Demand for construction machinery is strong due to the continuous requirement for commercial and residential infrastructure projects. Reports from 2022 predict that the worldwide construction industry will continue to expand over the following decade, eventually reaching a value of US$174 billion. Many construction businesses can’t afford to buy the necessary equipment without access to stable financing options.
Keystone Equipment Finance Corp. is a premier construction equipment lender, offering flexible financing options for both new and pre-owned construction machinery to help your business reach its full potential.
With Keystone Finance, you’ll get the heavy construction equipment financing options your company requires to run smoothly with heavy construction equipment programs. This includes financing for:
- skid steer loaders
- dump trucks
- and more
How Do Construction Equipment Financing Options Help?
According to data compiled by the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association, in today’s cutthroat business climate, 80% of all U.S. construction firms employ finance. Some advantages of equipment financing options are:
- Obtaining the cutting-edge, high-quality machinery your firm need without draining its financial resources.
- Finance options for construction machinery and tools that fit your budget and payment schedule.
- Making use of flexible payment terms like seasonal or skip payments.
- By supplying the proper equipment, you can maximize your utilization of labor and boost productivity and worker safety on the job.
In addition to these benefits, equipment financing allows you to acquire the necessary tools at a predetermined interest rate and over a predetermined time period. Your business will run more smoothly if you have the tools you need to do so.
Getting Construction Equipment Financing
When you work with a reliable construction equipment finance company, getting the money you need is simple. As the head of a building firm, you understand how important it is to have all the necessary tools on hand at all times. With funding alternatives from the leading equipment finance business in the country, you may launch construction projects, manage your budget efficiently, and consistently finish your works on time and within budget.
About Keystone Equipment Finance Corp
Keystone Equipment Finance Corp. is an industry-leading provider of financing solutions for new and pre-owned equipment to small and medium-sized enterprises in the transportation, construction, arboriculture, waste management, and other related industries. The Connecticut-based company’s executive team has worked in the equipment financing industry for over 100 years when you combine all of their experience. The company now known as Keystone Equipment Finance Corp. was established in 1972 under the name Keystone Leasing Companies, Inc., and in 2021 it was purchased by Commercial Credit, Inc. (CCI), located in North Carolina.
Why Choose Keystone?
Keystone has a number of benefits over banks and other finance businesses, making it an attractive option for anybody looking to buy or lease equipment, whether they are a supplier seeking a financing partner, an owner operator, or a small or medium-sized corporation.
- When compared to banks, we may be more accommodating because we are a non-banking financial institution.
- An actual person answers your questions and offers help promptly, and you get individualized attention.
- As experts in the industry, we are familiar with the machinery utilized in the many markets we service.
- All of our goods and financing choices are adaptable to your needs.
- We have established partnerships with the market’s most reputable sources of machinery.
Our vendor partners benefit from swift approvals for their consumers at the moment of sale and constant communication regarding the status of their financing requests. Keystone also provides the finances to help our end-user customers stay ahead of the competition, whether they are buying box trucks, over-the-road trucks, excavators, skid steers, forklifts, roll-off equipment, tree chippers, or other specialty equipment.