RAM Building Consultancy Roofing provides the highest quality roofing services for commercial and industrial properties. Blue roofs, green roofs, and many other types of roofing survey services are available in the North West for both residents and businesses. One of the most important services we provide is roof surveys. As a result, we approach our work in accordance with this principle. What is the point of even having your roof examined in the first place? Are there any benefits to having your roof inspected as a business?
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR A COMMERCIAL ROOF SURVEY?
Inspections or reports on roofs serve the same purpose as roof surveys. Roofing experts like RAM Building Consultancy inspect a roof in order to determine if any problems are present and what needs to be done to correct them. There are a number of problems or issues to consider, including:
- If a flat roof does not have adequate drainage or is not maintained, it can become ponded or flooded. Having clogged gutters or downspouts or not draining properly can cause rainwater to accumulate on flat roofs.
- If your building has water infiltration or leaks, you may have to spend a lot of time and money fixing them. The early detection of water leaks from a commercial roof can prevent serious problems from occurring.
- Over time, UV rays, rain, snow, and wind can damage roofs. Birds can also cause problems with roofing.
- If the roof isn’t made from strong, durable materials, it’s going to corrode, rip, or tear over time because it is made of weak and brittle materials. As well as this, there is also the possibility that this can occur as a result of improperly applied adhesives or an incomplete mechanical fix.
- Roof failure can be caused by a variety of factors, including rotting wood, damaged decks, exposed insulation, and holes in the roof. A roof inspection can be performed to determine if any of these problems are present on your roof.
Why is it beneficial to analyze roof surfaces?
You can avoid potential problems on your commercial roof by having a professional inspect it. You can use this knowledge in the following ways:
- You can repair your roof before it becomes severely damaged if you find a time-saving solution.
- It is important to examine your existing roof deck before making a decision about a new roof.
- New commercial property buyers may find independent roof surveys very helpful. It may be possible to negotiate the price if there are any faults or problems.
- If your insurance company approves your claim for roof repairs based on the roof survey, you may be eligible for reimbursement. The cost of installing a new roof on your property won’t affect your profits, so you can do so without sacrificing your cash flow.
An increase in efficiency
Performing regular roof inspections can prevent expensive roof repairs by identifying minor problems early. In comparison with larger repairs, small repairs take much less time and cost less money.
In the West Midlands and London, roof surveys are performed for insurance companies, dilapidations, and prospective buyers of real estate. Aside from built-up felt and synthetic single ply membranes, we can also assess composite panels, tiles, liquid applied membranes, and liquid applied membranes.
The team at our company will inspect your property at a time that is convenient for you, examining the roof from every angle, identifying problematic areas, and recommending a waterproofing solution that will work on your property. When we inspect the roof and gutters, we will provide you with photographic evidence and suggestions for repairs, renovations, and replacements.